Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kastrui

Last night, i had a dream... I saw my self being pulled by two trains in two different direction. Oh! gosh what a nightmare it was. but then, i realised that i am actually living that nightmare. you know, i am very creative. At least that's what i believe. I am a dreamer and i like to live in my own world. In brunch edition of HT, there was an article where the lady asked that can you live at your own without any music, book, magazine, movie no human being or animal?
she went on to conclude that yes but at max for 2-3 hours. For me, it is a daily routine i want to live on my own and i live on my own for at least 2 to 3 hours daily and this is not a limit.
i have my own world. I am king of my own world.
you know. there is a story about a deer who runs whole his life after a smell just to figureout that that smell is within himself. Kasturi. my imaginations, my dreams are my kasturi.
but you know, i cant pull out kasturi out of me without killing myself.
can i?

No comments: